PushPlay's offer is enticing but be sure read the fine print about your "FREE" 5 day trial period.If you can find it...
Tons of links on their site that never really go to a movie that you can watch.
They ask you to give credit card information and say they won't charge you anything. However, if you don't cancel at the end of 5 days they will start automatically billing your credit card at $39.00 per month.
I was lucky and got out before they could do that.( They charged me a buck to cancel...)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Movies On Line
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "OK, I started playing about three days ago. I really enjoyed playing KENO AND 7 MONKEYS, QUICK WINS!! So i am getting happy because i am winning big money, no..."
- ""THE WORST PLACE EVER TO TRY AND BUY SOMETHING! HERE'S THE ACTUAL BBB HISTORY FOR MY ON-GOING ORDEAL: I purchased a locket on this PicturesOnGold.com site. The locket was advertised with..."
- "I purchased a dress online 12-20-12 after reading the return policy and received it 1-4-13. I opened the package and I was very disappointed in the quality..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "Am a foreign visitor to ATLANTA GEORGIA , and on 11th September 2016 ,about 6.00pm to 7.00pm .I made few purchase from CVS pharmacy ,but discovered that some of it..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."