3.2K views

PushPlay's offer is enticing but be sure read the fine print about your "FREE" 5 day trial period.If you can find it...

Tons of links on their site that never really go to a movie that you can watch.

They ask you to give credit card information and say they won't charge you anything. However, if you don't cancel at the end of 5 days they will start automatically billing your credit card at $39.00 per month.

I was lucky and got out before they could do that.( They charged me a buck to cancel...)

Had an Experience with Pushplay?

Comments

It's an evil website.DON'T EVER GIVE THEM YOUR INFORMATION!

ESPECIALLY YOUR ACCOUNT!

I'm a girl from Taiwan, and I was looking for a movie which can't be seen in my country, so I sign up this web cause I thought it was free. But than I found out they didn't even have the movie I want!

So I wanted to cancel it right after I found out.

I've been sending emails to them in order to cancel my membership, but they never reply.And it's to expensive for me to make an international call.

Who ever can help me, please tell me what to do......

***.Forgot to check for a scam..

Signed up. Got charged a dollar initially... A month later and I just got charged $49.00.

I'm gonna rip someone's head off tomorrow.So angry.

On 9/29/13 while searching the net for free information on Epic Nurse charting.I was directed to Lush Play for the free material.

On the initial page I was asked for my credit card and the site stated in bold lettering "YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED ANYTHING" and that the reason they were asking for your credit card, was to verify who you are. After entering my information I went to the next page and there it was...I was given 4 membership options...one was a free 5 day trial....I did not choose any of the options given...I immediately exited the system....essentially I opted out choosing NO MEMBERSHIP! 12 hours later on 9/30/13 I noted a 1.00 charge from my bank account by Lush Play...I immediately called them and asked them what the charge was and Ebony at Lush play told me that the 1.00 charge was a pre approval charge for my membership...I said WHAT MEMBERSHIP? I DID NOT APPROVE A MEMBERSHIP!!

I was then forced to cancel a membership that I did not approve! And it will take 24 hours for the 1.00 to be put back into my account!

Lush Play must be a very terrible service if they have to LIE, STEAL, AND USE SUCH UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES!!!THEY WILL DEFINAELY, NEVER BE A REPUTABLE COMPANY!!!!!!!

My 5 day free trial from push play was not 5 days!They charged my account for a premium membership, before the 5 day trial was up.

I called to cancel the morning of the 5th day. The rep told me it would take 10 days for the transaction to be complete and the money in my account. Ten days would not be soon enough. Per my request, a supervisor took my call.

I explained that I am disabled veteran on a fixed income and the money they took from my account (before 5 days) was going to put me in the red and my insurance would not get paid. There would be NSF fees from my bank plus other charges from creditors, and I practically begged to have them handle the transaction within 24 hours. I could not believe my ears when the supervisor raised her voice and spoke their blanket return caveat. I then began to ask her a question and as soon as she heard me speaking she repeated the refund caveat and hung up on me.

I have never had a bad experience like this, ever. I never thought to check out reviews. Pushplay is a sham!

don't even try the free trial.their movies are not what they advertise.

to Ticked off veteran #723592

Dear Ticked off Veteran, I kind of fell for their *** myself.But after I had put my card in and went to the next page and saw the 4 program options...one being a free 5 day trial....I exited to system and chose not...essentially I opted out.

12 hours later on Monday morning I saw a charge from lush play for 1.00. I immediately called them and asked what the charge was for and they said it was a pre approval fee for my membership....I said what membership...I chose non of your programs and exited the system...I was forced to cancel a membership I did not approve. their site is a lie!!!!!! Obviously they must have a really terrible service if they have to lie, and steal from people!!!!!

But the best thing a person can do is to have a preload type of credit card with only 10 dollars on it to use for such things like this on the internet.

because if the money is not there...they can't steal it!!Good luck to you in the future.

:sigh

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #700891

Free trial...cost me a $1.00 cancellation cost me $1.00 Thieves!

Thanks so much for the warning. I, too, had entered most of my info before checking this site, but was able to delete it and save myself headaches....

I really appreciate it when people like you take the trouble to tell others of their bad experiences.I almost signed up for this service, then caught myself, and decided to check first.

Your site and a few others came up.

Thanks, guys!You've saved me a lot of heartache, not to mention hard=earned cash.

I got this account thinking it was good.Then i looked at the comments and immediately wanted to deactivate, i couldn't find the deactivation button!

So i tried calling and couldn't get ahold of a real person. Im scared there gonna charge me and i don't know how to cancel. Do any of you know how to? Befor they scam me like all of you.

:sigh This sight sucks and i defiantly wouldn't recommend it to ANYONE!!!:( :( :( :(

to scam_screw_this_site #723606

yes, site is actually called Lush Play...phone number is 1-877-171-3330 They try to hide this from everyone...hope this helps! :grin