I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization.Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to end transactions .

I am really disappointment and unhappy for suffering the amount of loss each month without even signing up or entering the site .

Since September 2012 with all the charged evidence of losing my monthly hard earn money as a sole breadwinner of the family on hand till July 2013.I really hope I am able to get back my refunds and to end the charge monthly for my credit card.

Had an Experience with Pushplay?

Comments

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #913746

Hi I am from singapore. and i just realised that even i am being charged of money uncessarily .I lost 47 singapore dollars !!! is there a way we can get our refund back?

Auburn, Massachusetts, United States #894404

uh you had to have put your card info in SOMEWHERE for them to start charging you.probably one of the many people that fall for "free" trials and forget to cancel.

in short you should be talking to your bank NOT complaining on a public complaints board and tell them to STOP the charges or if they can not. CLOSE your account and put your money elsewhere.

i'm sure there are more than enough banks in your country as there are in most others aren't there ?

after the first transaction if my bank wouldn't or couldn't fix the situation my money remaining would come OUT and go into a new bank, end of story.it's their job to help you but its also your job to get off your duff and make them help you not sit around for months on end complaining about money coming out and losing it that my friend is your problem.

to notgivingit Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #1167709

no, sorry, i am from france and i ve never given any card info because i didn t even know this website... but they took, i don t know how, 24.95 euros monthly since november.

i couldn t cancel my subscription cause i didn t subcribe... i needed to cancel my credit card...