I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization.Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to end transactions .
I am really disappointment and unhappy for suffering the amount of loss each month without even signing up or entering the site .
Since September 2012 with all the charged evidence of losing my monthly hard earn money as a sole breadwinner of the family on hand till July 2013.I really hope I am able to get back my refunds and to end the charge monthly for my credit card.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unauthorized Charges
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I am a foreign student studying in Canada and used Airbnb for my 1 month holiday to USA, switching from one accommodation to another during the process. The host and..."
- "The casing on the carry-on luggage I bought my husband in Singapore cracked less than 1 year later. The Service Centre said it wasn't covered by the warranty because it could..."
- "I have been shopping at Qoo10 for a long time and purchase a lot of items and even become a VIP member. One day, I received a wrong item and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."