Midland, Ontario
1.2

Was looking for free new movies to stream, came across this site. Seemed harmless at first.

Then I had to sign up to watch movies. First thing i should've caught, it said free trial but needed credit card info. Second thing i should've noticed is the small payment to activate your account. Then 2 weeks after I made the account, over $54 was taken from my account.

I am by the way a high school student making minimal wage, that was my lunch money for 2 weeks before i got paid again.

I went to go deactivate my account, and my account info doesn't even work anymore. I have contacted them and they said they would give me a full refund, but I doubt it will happen.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $54. Stan1985URL is overall dissatisfied with Pushplay. The most disappointing about pushplay streaming service free trial at Pushplay was auto-charge my account and bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pushplay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Pushplay to other companies on our site.

Comments