1.9

Update by user Jul 04, 2016

I was contacted by them. They claim they will refund my 6 month charge and will not charge me in the future.

I will see if they do or not. If they do, their customer service is better than most people on here have reviewed.

Only time will tell if the refund in on my credit card and if I am not charged. I will update in a month.

Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2016

I was directed to their site after clicking on a newer movie. At first they claimed it was free to sign up, it was not.

Red flag #1. Then there is a "free trial" but you still have to enter credit card info and they will bill you after that "free trial." Red flag #2. I should have known better, but figured if they offer new movies then maybe it's worth it. Mistake!!!!

It was a bait and switch.

After signing up I couldn't even find the original movie I had tried to watch. The newest movie I could find was from 2015 and believe me, most of the movies on that site are total garbage. B movies at best. I like a campy movie now and then, but I can watch that stuff on Netflix or Amazon Prime for way less.

I filed a dispute with my credit card company.

Hopefully I can get a full refund. This was fraud, plain and simple.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pushplay Streaming Service Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Claim i will be refunded we shall see.

I didn't like: Bait and switch.

Comments

Midland, Ontario, Canada #1219724

i had the same thing happen to me. Signed up thinking it was totally free but needed to verify my age, 3 weeks later, $53 taken from my account.

Went to go cancel my account, email and password don't work. I'm not happy about it but, I should've known.