I called to report that I did not enroll in their service and wanted a full refund. After "Melissa" informed me that the last payment was actually unable to process, (well, duh...I got a new credit card), she said that my refund would be processed to the card.

I asked for a supervisor but she said one was not available, and I should call back in 10 minutes. I asked to hold. She said she could not tie her line up. I asked for the supervisors name and at first she said there were several of them there.

I said, well obviously you have a direct supervisor. She said her name was "Kimberly." When I insisted that I hold, she hung up on me. I called right back and guess who answered...Melissa again. I told her that I wasn't waiting to call back in ten minutes, I'd just wait for her to be available.

She hung up on me again. I called right back and guess who answered THIS time...KIMBERLY!! But, she sounded an awful lot like Melissa. So, I began the conversation relieved that I got "Kimberly", the supervisor.

Well, what do you know...she said she was another agent, not a supervisor. So, after mentioning it was actually comical that I had actually spoken to the same person each time and that she wasn't fooling anyone, I asked for "Kimberly" the supervisor or any other supervisor there. "Kimberly" stated, there are no supervisors here this evening and I'd have to call back tomorrow. What total scammers!!!

I even told "Kimberly" that I found it funny that "Melissa" told me "Kimberly" and that she picked up. Kimberly told me that there wasn't any supervisors there named Kimberly.

I believe they are a very small scam company that defrauds thousands every month. How shameful!!!

Review about: Pushplay Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deception.

Comments